sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2016

MY BEST FRIEND

Today I am going to write about Elena, who is one of my best friends. She has been in the same class as me at school since we were 12 years old. She was the first person that I met there.

Now, she is 16 years old,she is thin and she is the tallest girl in my class. She is taller than some boys. She has got short black hair, but I am sure that in a few months she will have red or purple hair, because she loves dying her hair. She has got big brown eyes and a beautiful smile. She always wears dark clothes, because it is her favourite colour.

She is very smart, cheerful and funny. She is the most friendly girl that I khow! Everybody thinks that she is very generous! She is a little talkative, too. She loves listening to music, and her favourite singer is Adam Levine. A lot of famous songs have been written by him. She loves readind books, too, for example she is reading one called "No culpes al karma de lo que te pasa por gilipollas". It has been written by Laura Norton.

Elena and I are good friends, because we are not very different. Elena is a very good friend. Everyone should have a friend like her!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario