domingo, 4 de febrero de 2018

In case you get your laptop, tablet, mobile phone... stolen or lost!!

Nowadays, I reckon that one of the great fears of people is losing their laptosps, tablets, mobile phones... In fact, this is very common everyday, for example, according to a research, a laptop is stolen every 53 seconds.

What would I do if I lost or someone stole my mobile phone?, I believe that at the beginning I would feel vulnerable and stupid, but after this I think that I would go where I have been before I noticed that I didn’t have it.

It is an open secret that a lot of companies have seen this serious issue and they have taken advantage of it, for this reason, you can find a great amount of apps to find our lost or stolen mobile. Apple users have 'Find my Iphone', but there is also a 'Find my Android.

To conclude, I would like to add that from my point of view, we should pay more attention to them, since we not only lose an expensive object, we also lose pictures of memorable moments with our relatives or friends, or important e-mails.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario